Month: February 2018

Is Running The Best Cardio Exercise For You?

When it comes to cardio, running is one of the best activities you can engage in.  When done properly, it will not only burn a lot of calories, but build and tone your glutes, thighs and calves.

Having said that, it isn’t for everyone.  In fact, for some women, running can actually be detrimental to their progress.

Today we’ll be covering five signs that running isn’t for you – and what you should do instead.

Read More

How To Handle PMS The Right Way

Let’s face it, at times, it sucks being a woman. Sure, 99% of the time it is truly wonderful, but for that remaining 1%, when you’re feeling irritable, bloated, emotional, hormonal, bloated, and just like plain garbage, well, it just sucks! Yes, as if you hadn’t already guessed, we’re talking about the lead up to that time of the month, where PMS grips you like never before.

Read More

5 Most Effective Tactics To Push Through Your Weight Loss Plateau

Losing weight is lot of work. You count calories. You avoid that piece of pie that you really want. You make time to exercise every day. (Well, almost every day.) If you’re hitting the gym, making the right food choices and still not losing weight, it can be tempting to quit. Why do all this work if the scale isn’t budging? If you have hit a weight loss plateau, here are five things to try help you break through.

Read More

Partner Exclusives