Delicious and healthy, this BBQ Chicken Salad is an easy win. You can also use left over chicken for this salad.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 stalks of celery
- 1 large red ball pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill tray. Grill chicken for 10 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from grill, and cut into small cube shaped pieces.
- In a large bowl, add in the chicken, chopped celery, diced bell pepper, diced onion and corn.
- In a small bowl, mix together BBQ sauce and mayonnaise. Pour the the sauce over the salad and mix together.
- Let chill until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 168 calories, 2.2 g fat, 23.6 g carbohydrates, 14.7 g protein, 34 mg cholesterol, 473 mg sodium.