These grilled BBQ pork chops are very easy to make, and are great as left overs. This BBQ sauce tastes amazing on grilled chicken as well.
- 4 pieces of pork chop (boneless if prefered)
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of molasses
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper
- Prepare grill and preheat to medium-high.
- In a small pan, stir together the ketchup, cider vinegar, molasses, dry mustard, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Place pan over a stove on a medium heat and bring to a simmer, cook until the sauce has thickened. Approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Pour a little bit of cooking oil over a folded paper towel, and with the use of tongs, rub oil over the grill rack.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper, and grill for 5 minutes. Flip the pork chop and baste with BBQ sauce. Continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes or until the center is cooked to a temperature of 62 Celsius (use thermometer to check temperature).
- Serve with a side of your favorites veggies. (Use additional BBQ sauce for extra flavor)