Makes 1 Serving
• 4ounces fresh shrimp, peeled, cleaned, tailed removed
• 1/4teaspoon paprika, divided
• 2teaspoons canola oil
• 3 small corn tortillas
• 1/4 cup fresh corn kernels (from 1/2 small ear)
• 1/2 medium ripe mango, peeled and chopped
• 1 ounce feta, crumbled
• 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
• 1/2 lime, zest and juice
1. Season shrimp on all sides with ⅛ tsp paprika and salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add shrimp and cook about 2 minutes per side, until opaque cooked through. Cool slightly, then roughly chop.
3. Wipe out skillet and return to medium heat. Add tortillas and cook until just warm, about 1 minute per side.
4. In a bowl, stir together shrimp, corn, mango, feta, mint, lime zest (if desired), and lime juice. Serve atop warm tortillas.
Nutrition Per Serving
20 g fat (5 g saturated)
59 g carbs
8 g fiber
22 g sugar
32 g protein