Ingredients: makes 6 servings
• ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
• 2 romaine hearts, chopped
• 1 cup whole grain croutons
• ½ cup very thinly sliced red onion
• 1½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
• ½ cup Wing Time® Buffalo chicken sauce or reduced-sodium Buffalo sauce
• 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
• Prep: 15 m
• Ready: In 3 h 15 m
1. Place chicken in a 2-quart slow cooker. In a small bowl stir together Buffalo sauce, 2 teaspoons of the vinegar, and the Worcestershire sauce; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
2. At serving time, in a small bowl whisk together light mayonnaise, the milk and the remaining 2 teaspoons of vinegar; stir in blue cheese. While chicken is still in the slow cooker, use two forks to pull meat into bite-size chunks.
3. Divide romaine among 6 plates. Spoon chicken and sauce over lettuce. Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and top with croutons and red onion slices.
• Tips: For easy cleanup, line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.